See, for some reason, it's focusing before I push the button, and then when I jump in the shot, it's already focused on something random like a doorknob, and I'm all blurry. It does have the option to take two shots in a row, and it refocuses for the second shot, but I'd hate to have to take two pictures to get one good one.
Oh wait, I do that all the time anyway.
There has to be some way to make it stop, but I can't figure it out and it's pissing me off. Also, I need a tripod.
In sadder news, Mr. Cuddles burgled one of my peacock earrings and now I can't find it. I've offered a reward to my daughter if she can find it, but she's given up and is now watching TV. Damn cat (burglar).
1 comment:
I am so technologically challenged I am of no help whatsoever -- DH takes my pix, uploads them to the computer too. After that I can get them on the blog, but that's about all.
Hope you get it figured out soon -- good luck!
Post a Comment