Monday, December 8, 2008

12.08.08 Lame

I am still figuring out the settings on my camera and the self timer and what not, so today's pictures are crap. I planned on taking the pictures somewhere else other than my bedroom, but that didnt't happen. The heater man was on his way to service my heater, so I was in kind of a hurry. And I also uploaded my pictures backwards.




I cut off my feet and all photos were blurry. Oh well!

Someone told me today that I don't wear blue very often, but that I should more. So maybe I will wear more blue.

Pinstriped, wideleg trousers: Merona
Cardigan: Dunno, I think I got it at TJ Maxx?
Black sweater: Old Navy

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

I think blondes usually look great in some shade of blue -- and clearly from the photo you do too :)

(hmmm, that rhymes, lol)

Anonymous said...

That shade of blue is yummy!!

And I'm jealous...you have some of the cutest earrings.