Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day 8 - Fall

Today I wasn't sick. Today was nothing special. I broke the rules because today was a Level 1, and this doesn't exactly adhere to a business suit, but it works. I didn't get in trouble, anyway.



I am smacking my gum in this picture. Awesome, no? The pants are brown with kind of a pattern on them. I know no one cares, though, so I didn't take a close up.

I like this orange sweater, even though it's pretty dated. The style is SO last year. But I still wear it anyway.

Earrings. Hoops.

Shoes. I wear them hard. I love the detailing on them. They are about to die.

If my glasses look crooked, it's because they are, FYI.

My badge. I didn't like my picture, so I fixed it. Yes, it's pinned on.


Hallelujah, I am home, praise Jesus.

4 comments:

Nana Erin said...

Have you EVER gotten in trouble for breaking Level 1?

I don't think that sweater is dated at all, lots of bloggers still wear that style!~

Anonymous said...

Outdated or not...I think that sweater is cute. Who cares if it's "in fashion" (whatever that means). All that matters is, if you like it and if you can rock it (and you obviously can!).

Autumn said...

WWWYG - Actually, I've gotten scolded in at least two reviews for my clothing. Not really scolded, but my male bosses suggested stores I should shop at for better clothes. No, really.

We get graded on a scale of 1-5 on certain criteria every year for our review. 1 is bad, 5 is excellent. I would get 2's on adhering to the dress level. Now I get like, 4's because everyone loves me and nobody cares.

Nana Erin said...

Ahahaha. I have gotten in trouble before for:

1. My dresses are too short. DUH.
and
2. Too much cleavage.