This suit really sucks. I got it from Target. I had to get the jacket in a size 16 for the arms to fit, which they are still too tight, and the chest is GIANT. So, I basically hate the jacket. And I have one of the belts loops safety pinned and they are missing a button. Did I mention my wardrobe sucks and I have no money?
Johnny wanted attention when I was trying to take my picture. I kept telling him to leave me alone, but he doesn't listen. He only likes words like "food", "walk" and "toy".
A close up of my shirt, because even when I'm vomiting, my striptease is full of sexiness. I'm wearing a tank underneath, obvs.
Nine West slingbacks that are falling apart. I magic markered the toes this morning. OH YES I DID.

Earrings. These were for my sister's wedding (they were given to me as a gift by her), and I don't wear them very often.


This is my interpretation of what people would think if they saw me vomiting and stripping simultaniously.
Me, happy that the vomity times are over.
No home outfit today. I came home and changed real fast and went over to a friend's house for a bit. Suffice it to say, it's NOTHING SPECTACULAR.


4 comments:
Sorry to hear about the vomit times :( Hope you're feeling better.
P.S. - I've magic markered shoes too lol
Have the jacket tailored. It won't cost that much, and it will make a world of difference.
I love that top though. And your smile in that last pic.
Oh, and I have TOTES sharpies my shoes before.
I've sharpied my shoes before as well.
I never buy suit jackets any more for that same reason. I know that I can do what Erin said, but half the time they don't have a jacket size big enough to match the pants.
Damn, I hate being built for farming.
Post a Comment