Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 12 - Black and Gray

So, I'm not sure if this is really Day 12. Or a different day. But I'm calling it Day 12. And if you ever dispute me on which day it actually is, I will probably argue with you. Not that I really care or anything, but I call the shots around here. Or something.

Anyway, I spent money at Sears-Mart yesterday on two sweaters. I already told you about that. This is the one that I didn't post a picture of, and one that I was very excited to wear. Yes, I know this outfit is boring. But I like it because I am boring. So there.



I took a picture in front of my red door, to be different. It was a Level 1 today - like I care.

This picture is funny, not only because I'm fat, but because I'm moving my head, so my face is all blurry and weird. That's really the only reason why I'm posting it.

So, today I decided I wanted to wear some very plain, black loafer-ish shoes, but I remembered the ones I had wore out and I threw them away. But then I saw these on my top closet shelf, and thought, "Hmmmm... I wonder why these are up here? I could totally wear these!" And I did! Except by 8:30 a.m., I was up by the first aid kit applying bandaids to my ankles because my skin had rubbed raw. Keep in mind I have a desk job!

The band aids didn't work. I seriously COULD NOT WALK in these shoes by 8:45 a.m. My options were to 1. Borrow A Pair (today of ALL DAYS, no one had a pair of shoes under their desk), 2. Buy A Pair (which I could not do because I couldn't wear these shoes to shop in, even for five minutes, if someone paid me), or 3. Modify.

I modified.

OH YES I DID!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hilarious, right? How about AMAZING AND INGENIOUS?! I was walking on clouds for the rest of the day. Thankfully my pants were really long.

Sweater detail. You know you want it.

I recognize that there are probably some layering options with this sweater that I am not aware of. I encourage you to suggest ways to layer and/or wear this sweater. (It is not long enough to pretend to be a dress, obvs.)

Skully hoops.


Sweaty me.


At home. When I went to take the first picture, I realised that little metal thingy on the door was all bent, so I tried to push it in real fast, but I wasn't fast enough.


Here I am "turning it out".



3 comments:

Nana Erin said...

Ahahhha. Turn it out. Turn it out. More. Ahahahaha. NICEEEEEE.

That sweater? Fabulous. Can also be layered over a little black dress, a black tee/blouse and black skirt. LEGGINGS. And lots of other things. FUN!~

I totallt looked ay Sears-Mart online. But I didn't buy anything. I wanted to, but I didn't. Are you proud?

Nana Erin said...

and also? Cuting the backs off? So smart. And also very very funny.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your earrings?? I think skulls are a little too "hardcore" for work, but those earrings are classy looking. I'm digging them!