Sunday, October 26, 2008

K-Mart

On this rare occassion, I am making a recommendation to you!

K-Mart used to be the home of cheap, crappy clothes and blue light specials. Not so more! TB (on @) made the comment the other day that K-Mart = Sears. And you know, he is right. Their clothes don't suck that much anymore (the shoes still do, though). That dress I bought a couple months ago was from the Attention line, and I love the clothes from that line. Seriously.

These are two dresses I wanted to buy, but couldn't, so I'm encouraging someone else to do so:



They also had some other super cute party/work dresses that aren't showing up on their website.

I picked up two items for myself from the sale rack, which should make an appearance this week. This is one of them:


What impresses me about the clothes is the quality. Most items seem to be well made, and feel as if they would last awhile. I LOVE that, because the stuff is cheap.

They also have cable knit leggings. And this. So, someone please go to K-Mart and buy cute stuff so I can envy you.

No comments: