This was a horrible photo shoot (and that's saying something, considering my others!). The best picture I got of my outfit had my daughter in the background in her underwear. So, you get this.

This dress was MIA for awhile, but I found it this weekend while cleaning. Thank God, because I missed it terribly! Also, I have no idea what this pose is. But you know you like it.
My necklace picture came out blurry, but I'm showing you anyway. This was also MIA for many months. My daughter found it in her room. Oy vey!
Also, I need new tights.
Jacket: Scott Taylor
Dress: AB Studio
Tights: Target
Boots: Predictions


6 comments:
This outfit is awesome. That is all.
Gorgeous dress -- that cut is fabulous on you!
I miss youuuuuuuuuuuu. I miss lookin at yo face. I misss youuuuuu.
I like dresses with that cut! It looks good on you!
love the layered first look! Loved your blog! Keep it up! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com and i will follow yours! xo
Great dress!
Post a Comment