Wednesday, February 18, 2009

02.18.09

I was pretty pleased with this outfit.

My mom gave me a whole bag full of vintage slips when I visited over Christmas. The majority of them were either ruined beyond repair or not my size, but I was able to salvage a couple. One in particular is black and it's kind of fuller at the bottom, like a petticoat, but not as fluffy and full. Maybe that's what it is? 

I had this insane idea to wear it under my black dress that I love. So, I did.




The animals kept inturrupting my photo shoot. They are both so nervous about all the packing. I can't imagine what they are going to think of the 1200 mile car ride!


Dress: attention
Cardigan: Nordstrom
Slip/Petticoat?: Vintage
Pumps: I don't know, and I already packed them!

4 comments:

eednic said...

i. love. lamp.

i mean. petticoat! i think i need to go out and buy one now thanks alot! >:O

Nana Erin said...

OMG that slip is adorable under there!~ Jealous!~

Kayleigh said...

Oooh, how pretty! And not insane in the least. In fact, there's actually a company where you can buy uber expensive slips to wear showing under skirt -- I think the name is "Your Slip is Showing"

You are, in fact, very fashion forward :D

Rondell said...

Where's that cat's outfit? LOL!