First, my new camera arrived today!

Second, I can't use it yet because they sent alkaline batteries instead of lithium! Alkaline won't work! But I have lithium batteries on the way, so I guess it's all good.
My camera was dead all day and I didn't want to wait around for it to charge up, so I took these while it was plugged in. That's why they are so crappy. Oh wait, they are crappy every day. Good thing I got a new camera (that I can't use yet!)! Anyway, you've seen this dress before. Twice.
I was trying to show you the shrug here since you can't really see it,but you still can't really see it. It's brown, which made my daughter very happy. The green one upset her because it didn't match my boots.
Out of the three pairs of earrings I got from LoveErinDesigns, these are my least favorite. Which is FUNNY because they were my first pick! They are a little heavier than the others, but not too heavy. And sometimes the leaf pokes me. I was also a little annoyed because of the way one of the clasps kept rotating down, but then I realized that one of the beads was stuck, and then when I got home, I saw it was broken so I popped it off. I think that might make them stop doing the funky rotating thing, but we shall see!




No comments:
Post a Comment