Black, black, black, black, blue, black black black black, purple, black, black, black, black, red... If you haven't noticed already, I have a uniform. Not an official one. But it consists of black pants, black cardigan, black shoes, and rotate shirts. I have multiple pairs of black pants, four or five pairs of black shoes, and two black cardigans. I wear these things OUT.

I like this shirt. It's soft and fuzzy.
And, PUFFY SLEEVES.
I haven't worn these in awhile.




3 comments:
You give me hope that I might once again have a nice figure post child/ren.
I love the pointy-toe footwear.
Zoe - Oh, pooh! All my rolls are there, trust me! I just hide them for the pictures, that's all! It's all in the pose! :)
It's true, our figures may change after children but dressing them well is the best way to get over worrying about it, trust me. It takes time, but you can actually end up with a better body post kids if you are patient.
Autumn, that sweater is soooo cute! I love the sleeve detail.
You look very pretty when you smile, happy or not -- you should do it more often :D
Post a Comment