Thursday, November 20, 2008

11.19.08 Unflattering

I obviously didn't realize how unflattering this outfit was on me until the moment I snapped this picture, thus my mouth hanging open.


This sweater is from target, probably the tank too, and so are the pants. They have a tweed look to them, and they are very heavy.


I was able to brave a different pair of shoes today. My ankle survived.



I've been wearing these earrings for multiple days now. I do that sometimes. I just don't want to bother for awhile, so I pop in some studs and leave them.

This is me, being SO OVER not having a camera. And with a giant zit on my chin.


1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

Love the purple tank & lace blouse in the previous day's photos -- really great! The clothes today have promise, it's not so bad at all. I think the cardigan's shape may just not work super great with this particular outfit, but it is a nice piece in and of itself.

I'm by no means any sort of expert, lol, trust me -- but I think it was a nice look for the most part. And no one notices our imperfections as much as we do :)