Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11.12.08 Uncomfortable

This morning when I got dressed, I had decided my blog was going to say something about "exciting and new" because, even though nothing I'm wearing is new, it's stuff I don't usually wear. And today I remembered why. So, "uncomfortable" is today's theme, or something. 

Here is my coat. I thought I would show it to you since I wore it today. It wasn't that cold,  but I wanted to wear my coat.


This is what I wore. First, I hate these pants because they are too tight. They also have pockets that make my hips look wider than they are. They are tight on my thighs and around my waist, which makes my poor button peircing hurt real bad. AND I WORE THEM. What was I thinking?


I kind of hate this cardi and never know how to wear it. It looks stupid unbuttoned, so I have to wear it buttoned. It's short (ok, it's waist length) and I hate that. It has 3/4 length sleeves and I kind of hate that too. The last time I wore this cardi was when my friend Steve came to town. I wore a red tank under it that time, too. Just a different one.


This is the top I decided to wear under the cardi today. I like it, but I'm kind of fat right now, so I can't really wear it. Unless I cover it up completely, like today.


Angel wings.


Home, relaxing in my paint stained lounge pants.


Mah shirt.


Lalala.


1 comment:

Nana Erin said...

the last pic, LOVE. You are SUCH A PRETTY GIRL.

Alllllll of those items you just said you hate and told us why? Please throw them out. Life is too short for crap clothing.

I put your earrings in the shop.