Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 13 - Unlucky

So, today was a weird day.  Weird because I was up all night thinking about conspiracy theories which aren't conspiracies at all. But this blog is supposed to be about clothes.

Guess what? My camera is BROKEN. I managed to take these pictures tonight, but now my camera won't turn on. I mean, it turns on. But it makes a weird whirring noise and I can't take any pictures. So, yeah. Unlucky Day 13 might be the end.

This photo may have something to do with why my camera is broken. Mr. Cuddles knocked down the camera as I was posing. Thankfully it took a picture of me picking it up. Or something.


So, here's today's boring outfit. Blah.


Here is a close up of my shirt, because you need it real bad.



Here is my face.


I tried to take pictures of my earrings, but it's hard to take pictures of teeny tiny earrings. They are little diamond studs. 

I also didn't take pictures of my shoes. They are the Nine West slingbacks you've already seen.

Since this might be the last picture you see of me for awhile, I wore a tiara. Except I wore the tiara because I wanted to (and I am still wearing it), not because my camera broke. Because I didn't know at this time my camera was broken. See how clueless I look? Yeah. That's how I feel.


2 comments:

Nana Erin said...

:( poor camera

I like that shirt!~

Yesterday Bernadette said she read your blog and to tell you YES, go blonde.

XOXO

Autumn said...

Tell Bernadette that I appreciate her input, and will most likely be attempting the blonde in the next couple of days!