I'm thinking of going blonde again. Or just getting rid of some of this reddish tone.
What do you think?
ETA: Because Erin thinks I should go to a salon and not do it myself, I am posting these pictures to show that I can do my own blonde very well and have no use for a salon color:
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Go for it! Maybe try highlisghts chunky one's first just to smooth the transition so it's not such a shock. That how I do my blonde. Big chunky higlights. EVen at most cheaper salons like Hair Cuttery they will do partial foil higlights on half your head (top half leave s the lower part darker) for only $45! I think it's a good deal and they least for 4-6 months.
4 comments:
Go for it! Maybe try highlisghts chunky one's first just to smooth the transition so it's not such a shock. That how I do my blonde. Big chunky higlights. EVen at most cheaper salons like Hair Cuttery they will do partial foil higlights on half your head (top half leave s the lower part darker) for only $45! I think it's a good deal and they least for 4-6 months.
By yourself or at a salon? At a salon I say go for it. I loved the 5 minutes I was semi blonde. If it's by yourself that makes me nervous!~
Seriously?! I can totally do my own blonde, and have the pictures to prove it!!
Have you gone from red to blonde though? I mean if you can do it, do it!~ I just get nervous!~
Post a Comment