Thursday, October 30, 2008

10.30.08

For some reason, it took me a really, really long time to upload these photos. This is not my week, apparently, for anything having to do with technology, electronics, or... well, paying bills, I guess. I suppose it could have been worse. Today was my Friday, as I am off tomorrow for Nevada Day. Yes. Jealous?

This is what I wore today. It's the gray pants from that Target suit with the jacket that doesn't fit well, and a simple black top from Old Navy. I woke up very late, very tired, and had to help my daughter get her Halloween getup on. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of her this morning. :-(  She is Robin Hood, and her costume is super cute. It's an adult costume, since she's so big. It was actually the costume that I wanted, but they didn't have it in a Large, just a Medium. I tried it, it didn't fit. She tried it, it looked adorable. We curled her hair and did her makeup this morning. I'm really sad I didn't get a shot.

I work the Nine West slingbacks AGAIN. They are really doing a number on my baby toe on my left foot. Owie!


Earrings you've seen, still wearing the studs. The ex-husband bought me these studs. I try not to think about that too much, but I actually do. I wear them because they are diamonds and they are mine, but I can't help but remember he bought them for me.


Me.


Home clothes. I also wore these to Wal Mart. :-)


Me again, since I deprived you yesterday.



2 comments:

Nana Erin said...

That outfit is verty flattering. I know it's a camera phone pic, but those pants look like they fir GREAT, which is another eason to get the jacket tailored, punk!~

Also? I am cracking up that you wore that to Wal-Mart. It's pajamas. I lu u. Let's got to Wal-Mart in our PJs and buy new waredrobes and tell everyonethey came from a boutique.

Autumn said...

So, here's what happened! We get all the way home and my baby toe is dying, right? We walk in the door and I realize AT THAT MOMENT that the dog is completely out of food.

I said, "Screw this" and put my pj's on anyway, and then went to get the food. Because I can!